IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"David Morgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
4 Dec 2007 12:44:10 -0500Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:44:10 -0500
I have completed the final draft of the Department of Juvenile Services (DJS) Entry-Level Test project report.  We were successfully able to update the qualifying examination for Entry-Level Direct Care candidates.  We expect the published test will come into use early next year.

The job analysis not only allowed for this much-needed update, but also provided DJS with useful information they may want to use for purposes beyond the exam.  DJS will surely benefit from the information obtained about the 7 positions within the Entry-Level Direct Care classification.

The value of this practical experience was definitely worth the time and effort.  Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback throughout the course of this project.

David Morgan