IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"tom mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
7 Mar 2010 09:12:16 -0500Sun, 7 Mar 2010 09:12:16 -0500
Fyi. Anyone interested in a good doctoral program on the business side, please consider Wayne State (see below).

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore
College of Liberal Arts
1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348