IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Erika Klug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
26 Mar 2010 09:03:39 -0400Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:03:39 -0400
Hello,

Engagement Survey project update:

Final results were delivered to my supervisor for the Retail "phase 1" of this project.  He plans on revising and re-launching this survey company-wide sometime this summer, so there will be a lot of work to do to ensure that everyone is ready for this process.

For the actual practicum project I am getting UB credit for, I need to prepare my report.  This is what I have been beginning to work on, and will be working on in the weeks to come before graduation.  It's difficult to get this done, given that this is only one project in the plethora of things I have been assigned at UA!  They are definitely keeping me busy.

I will post any new updates that arise with the development of the Corporate version of the survey, and in the writing of my report.

-Erika