AALSCHILDLAW Archives

"Association of American Law Schools Section on Children and the Law"

AALSCHILDLAW@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Randi Mandelbaum" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of American Law Schools' Section on Children and the Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
27 Nov 2010 16:54:28 -0500Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:54:28 -0500
Here is a forthcoming publication.  Thanks so much for doing this.

Randi

Randi Mandelbaum, Delicate Balances: Assessing the Needs and Rights of
Siblings in Foster Care to Maintain Their Relationships Post-Adoption,
41 New Mexico Law Review 1 (forthcoming Winter 2011)

>>> "Weaver, Jessica Dixon" <[log in to unmask]> 11/24/2010 6:10 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Section Members!

I hope that many of you are planning to come to the 2011 AALS Annual
Meeting, which will be our first meeting as an official section of the
AALS.  I am writing to solicit information from you about what you have
been working on since the spring newsletter.  Please send me an email
with recent presentations, publications, upcoming conferences or
workshops, and any announcements that you would like to generate to our
section.  If you could forward this information by December 10, 2010, I
will be sure to include it in the Fall/Winter volume of our newsletter.
 Thanks in advance for your prompt responses!

Jessica Dixon Weaver
Assistant Professor
SMU Dedman School of Law
P.O. Box 750115