IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Tom Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Apr 2007 11:23:37 -0400Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:23:37 -0400
For those attending SIOP in NY next week. This would be a good session to
attend.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Studies in Applied Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Academic Center Sutite 209 D
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street