IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
10 Oct 2007 13:50:58 -0400Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:50:58 -0400
 Requires MS degree, in McLean VA.
(from David Hamill)

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201