IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Amanda Bushnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
16 May 2006 13:51:07 -0400Tue, 16 May 2006 13:51:07 -0400
Hello, my name is Amanda Bushnell and this semester I worked on a practicum aimed at enhancing the current reward and recognition programs for my employer.

Through this process I conducted research on rewards and recognition as they relate to theories of motivation (both cognitive and social), assessed organizational awareness of one particular program in place via interviews/focus groups, and establishing recommendations based on my findings.

The organizations goal was to roll out the new program at the beginning of the third quarter.  With continuous organizational changes the roll out has been put on hold until the first of the year.