IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Michael Micklos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Micklos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 15:06:42 -0400
Tyler Reck and Michael Micklos:

Goal: Create a Situational Judgment Test (SJT) and Behavioral Interview Guide to be used in the future selection protocol for hiring Emergency Response Technicians (ERT) at the Maryland Department of Transportation’s State Highway Administration.

The process is currently well underway as we have begun:

•	Reviewing the previous job analysis on ERT position, to group identified KSAOs into core competencies
•	Extensive research of the ERT position
•	Examining all available literature on SJTs and Behavioral Interview Guides
•	Prepared and delivered a formal proposal to senior management with whom we are coordinating this project
•	Currently determining scheduling for discussion panels with SME ERTs to conduct a Critical Incident Workshop