IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Melody Fananapazir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
06 Sep 2006 17:50:24 +0000Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:50:24 +0000
Hi Everyone,

This is my first entry for my Fall Practicum to let you all know what I will
be working on this semester. I will be doing my practicum with Julie
Schneiderman with JK Consulliting, LLC. JK Consulting does a wide variety of
projects for diverse clients--mainly small business owners.

My main focus will be to develop skills to create and update job
descriptions and performance evaluations and any other HR related
projects.This will involve meeting and interviewing clients, researching
information, and attending various networking groups.

As the projects get going I will keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks,
Melody Fananapazir

Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx