IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
22 Apr 2009 10:42:44 -0400Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:42:44 -0400
Please let me know if you are interested in this internship for
practicum this summer.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
Academic Center Suite 209 D
1420 N. Charles Street