IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2018 18:36:08 +0000
Deloitte is looking for OD /change mgt consultants to work in their GPS (Federal, State, Local Government and Higher Education) division.

If you are interested please reply to me and I'll get you in touch with the person working there who would serve as a referral.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201