IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"tom mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
30 Jan 2010 12:24:17 -0500Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:24:17 -0500
Great opportunity for summer internship.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore
College of Liberal Arts
1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348
fax:        410 837 4059