IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Sean Dineen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Oct 2005 09:59:58 -0400Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:59:58 -0400
Hello,

  My name is Sean Dineen and I am currently doing a practicum at a local organization in the Baltimore region.  Specifically, I am collecting and analyzing data related to the company's pay for perfromance system.  I have been able to gain access to data collected over the past three years.  I will take a look at some of the various trends within the data, as well various demographics that may be playing an important role.  I would like to see whether the system is providing a motivating factor in regards to an employee's performance.  Specifically, I want to see if the scores have increased, decreased, or stayed the same over the three year period.  As of this point, I have collected most of the data I will be using.  I have done some initial analyses and will continue to add various demographic data from the HRIS database.  Upon completion of my analysis, I will make recommendations regarding the current status of the program, as there are plans in the immediate future to change the current system.  Please feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions.  Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean