IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
2 Jun 2009 11:09:45 -0400Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:09:45 -0400
See opportunity below. In Alexandria Va.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
Academic Center Suite 209 D
1420 N. Charles Street