IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Melody Fananapazir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
30 Nov 2006 18:49:46 +0000Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:49:46 +0000
Hi All,

Here is a quick update on some of the recent work I have been doing with JK
Consulting for my Fall Practicum. With the end of the semester approaching
quickly, this will most likely be my last posting for the Fall.

As I mentioned in my last email, I have started working on developing the
dimensions and operational definitions for a Performance Evaluation. Since
my last posting, I have assisted in creating behaviors for each dimension
and the performance benchmarks for the behaviors. Once all aspects have been
reviewed, forms will be constructed for Technical, Managerial, and Office
staff. Our goal is to have all of this done before the end of the year.

On another note, this will be my last semester at UB. I will be graduating
this January, and must say that I have really enjoyed the program. I also
strongly suggest that all students take the time to do a practicum because
the real world experience is very useful and beneficial. Thank you to
everyone for all of the support and for making grad school such a great
experience. Good Luck!

Thanks,
Melody