IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Arthur Paddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
4 May 2012 13:38:12 -0400Fri, 4 May 2012 13:38:12 -0400
Thanks to Hanna for plugging PTC!

If I might add, the presentation at this this month's luncheon (next Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.) will be presented by my group at ICF and will deal with some exciting work we've been doing for the IRS. Specifically, we'll be talking about incorporating high fidelity simulations into selection testing, and additional strategies for incorporating 'realistic job preview' across a battery of assessments.

Hope to see you there!

Art

Arthur Paddock
E-mail: [log in to unmask]