IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:02:11 +0000
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

Below are two vacancies that might interest you.

Best
Sharon
—
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905

Treasurer, International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
Editor, International Journal of Stress Management
Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD