IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Andrew Loignon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
15 Aug 2011 17:26:03 -0400Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:26:03 -0400
Dear fellow I/O psychologist,

To help build upon existing job analysis research and practice, my colleagues at the American Institutes for Research (AIR) and I are asking for your participation in a brief survey of best practices for gathering KSAO-task linkage ratings.  We anticipate that the survey will take 20 minutes to complete.  All information provided will be kept confidential.  The hyperlink listed below will take you to the
http://websurveyor2.airws.org/Community/se.ashx?s=2511374507ABEA5Donline survey.

We would appreciate it, too, if you would forward this email to your colleagues.  We are interested in getting input from other experienced job analysts. The survey will close on August 31st, 2011 at 5:00PM EST.

Finally, if you have any questions about this survey, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank you in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Andrew Loignon
Research Associate
American Institutes for Research