IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Ibidunmade Layi-Ojo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
12 Nov 2010 13:06:59 -0500Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:06:59 -0500
Hi everyone,

I am working on a Practicum at the Maryland State Highway Administration. I would be analyzing the Contract Management function. Contract management involves ensuring that goods and/or services adhere to contract requirements (specs, budget, time, etc.) as well as the goals and objectives of the administration.

SHA manages different types of contracts (for example: Maintenance contracts, Construction contracts, Highway design contracts, etc.) with varying monetary values.

I am conducting a functional job analysis on consultant contact management. Consultant contact management is a critical aspect of all Architectural and Engineering contracts at the Agency. I am currently collecting information on the activities, tasks, KSA's and development activities available to contract managers.

Thank you!

Ibidun Layi-Ojo