IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Tom Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 May 2007 08:18:29 -0400Mon, 14 May 2007 08:18:29 -0400
Please respond to the survey if you have time. I'm sure Mathhew would
appreciate it.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Studies in Applied Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Academic Center Sutite 209 D
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street