IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
15 Dec 2008 17:22:44 -0500Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:22:44 -0500

Fyi if interested in a doctoral program

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
Academic Center Suite 209 D
1420 N. Charles Street