IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Amanda Bushnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 Feb 2006 08:01:03 -0500Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:01:03 -0500
            Hello, my name is Amanda Bushnell and I am currently a second year graduate student in the Industrial/Organizational Psychology track at the University of Baltimore.  This semester I am working on a practicum aimed at enhancing the current reward and recognition programs for my employer.

            Through this process I will be conducting research on reward and recognition programs, assessing the organizational awareness of the programs in place via surveys and focus groups, and establishing best practices on the topic in order to develop recommendations for enhancing the program.

            The organizations goal is to roll out the new program at the beginning of the third quarter.  I am interested in learning more about best practices in regards to implementation of such programs and ideas on how to incorporate the organizations values.  Please contact me if you have any suggestions and advice!

Thank you,

	Amanda Bushnell