IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Jessica Montgomery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
15 Apr 2009 10:20:23 -0400Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:20:23 -0400
IOINTERN Listserv-

My name is Jessica Montgomery. I am a second year I/O grad student at UB. This semester, I have been working at PHH Arval developing the content of a training program intended to develop in employees the knowledge and skill they need in order to successfully follow newly developed enterprise-wide best practices. These enterprise-wide best practices are being introduced at the same time as a new workflow tracking tool. Ultimately, PHH should see an improvement in the consistency of their workflow tracking processes after employees successfully employ the knowledge and skill they develop in training. After brainstorming, many SME interviews, research, and development, the content has been developed and recommended to HR at PHH. SMEs (supervisors among different departments) see a great need for this type of training, and look forward to the positive results it should produce.

-Jessica