IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Melody Fananapazir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
29 Sep 2006 19:43:00 +0000Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:43:00 +0000
Hi All,

I am providing an update about my fall Practicum that I am doing with Julie
Schneiderman with JK Consulting. Just as a refresher, the main tasks that I
will be working on will be creating and updating job descriptions, producing
performance appraisals and working on any other HR related functions as
needed for small local businesses in Baltimore ranging from a variety of
restaraunts to construction companies.

This week I have been assigned to create 3 job descriptions for 3 positions
at an Architectural firm in Baltimore. The job descriptions will be for the
payables clerk, office manager, and the controller. I will be  using
information from O*Net plus any relevant information that the company has
provided. The other job descriptions that I have done for this company in
the past were for the Architect, Project coordinator, and for CAD
(computer-aided design).

I will keep you posted on future assignments.

Thanks,
Melody

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail