IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Erika Klug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
11 Mar 2010 12:33:26 -0500Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:33:26 -0500
Hello,

Engagement survey at Under Armour update:

This past week, I have been interpreting the metrics that were given to me by Retail.  The key metrics we have focused on in the relationship with employee engagement are UPT (units per transaction), ADT (average dollars per transaction), Traffic (number of people entering the store), Conversion rate (number of transactions/traffic), and % to plan (the percentage difference between planned and actual sales).  This last metric is interesting because retail management is bonused based on this figure.

I have analyzed the data and come to some conclusions.  Although we examined the data in terms of individual stores, for confidentiality reasons we are not going to present results to management by store.  We will be delivering a more general report to them, indicating that "stores that were engaged were found to have ___" and "stores that were not engaged were found to have ___."

I will be delivering key results to my supervisor today, and will be putting something together for Retail management to be delivered by the end of the week.

-Erika