SDE_EVENTS Archives

Simulation and Game Design Events

SDE_EVENTS@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Aaron Oldenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simulation and Game Design Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2019 14:43:05 -0400
Hi,
I would like to give folks on the Simulation and Game Design mailing list the opportunity to influence games currently being created.

On Tuesday, April 9th, from 11am-1:30pm, second semester capstone students will have completed their third milestone. I would like to invite you to come to class that day, playtest their games, and give feedback.

The class is held in the Academic Center in Baltimore, 1420 North Charles Street. The classroom is on the second floor, room 219.

It will be informal: you don't have to come right at 11am, or stay for the entire class. Just email me to RSVP, letting me know about when to expect you. There are seven student groups, but you don't necessarily have to test all of their games.

They began these games last September, and are set to present them publicly on May 16th. Your input will be valuable to them!

I hope to see some of you in class, but if not, I will also be sending out an invite for the May 16th event.  Please let me know if you'd be interested in playtesting.

- Aaron