SDE_EVENTS Archives

Simulation and Game Design Events

SDE_EVENTS@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Aaron Oldenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simulation and Digital Entertainment Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:45:39 -0400
Hi,

University of Baltimore's Simulation and Digital Entertainment program and Langsdale Library are hosting another board game social event on Friday, Sept. 30th, from 6-10pm in the Learning Commons 1st Floor Lobby (1415 Maryland Ave).

We have a sizable collection of board and vintage videogames in our game library, so we would like to take the opportunity to invite students and the community to make use of them.

Come as you like at any point during the event, and bring a snack or drink to share.  You can also bring any games you like, though we'll have plenty, and I'm sure people will be available to teach games you've been interested in trying.

The Learning Commons is the building behind the Edgar Allen Poe statue on the UB main square.  Let me know if you're thinking about coming!  It will be after hours, so the door will be locked probably around 8pm, but you will see us in through the windows and if you knock, we'll let you in.

Any questions about either of these, email me [log in to unmask]

It was a lot of fun last time, so hope to see you there!

- Aaron