From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Levine, Paula
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Carrico, Mathew
Subject: [ListservCHRA] HR Position needed...

American Radiology Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a new position on it's HR team.  The position is a Staffing Coordinator that will assist with recruitment and staffing of our outpatient radiology centers.  It's a nice mix of HR and Operations and provides excellent growth potential within the company.  We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree or one to two years staffing/HR experience.  If you know of anyone that may be interested, please have them contact our recruiter Mathew Carrico at (410) 484-1900 ext. 259 or email at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Paula Levine, PHR
Human Resources Manager
American Radiology Services, Inc.
(410) 484-1900 ext. 295

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail contains confidential information belonging to the sender, which may be legally privileged information.  The information is intended for use only by the individual named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, downloading, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please telephone us immediately or respond to this e-mail

Human resource employment Human resources Business finance course
Business finance online course Business finance class Small business finance

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS