-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IOOB Conference Submission Deadline: 12/23

*Please forward to all graduate students.  Thank you!

IOOB Submission Deadline Coming Soon!

Attention All Graduate Students!

Now is the time to submit your empirical or theoretical paper summaries to the 27th Annual IOOB Conference! Do you have a fresh study that needs presenting? Well put the finishing touches on your summary and send it in.  Do you have a class research proposal that�s sitting on your hard drive?  Submit it as a proposal or turn those hypotheses into theoretical propositions and submit your summary soon!

Being that papers are reviewed on a rolling basis, the sooner you submit your paper(s) the sooner you can start making your travel plans!  So what are you waiting for?  Time is running out!  Visit our submission page and learn the quick and easy details to submit your paper by 12/23: http://www.gmu.edu/org/iopsa/ioob_submit.htm.

Also, don�t forget to register!  Pre-registration ends the last day of 2005, and the registration process is online and takes only 6 minutes (including fast online payment)!  Learn more here: http://www.gmu.edu/org/iopsa/ioob_register.htm.

For more information about events, speakers, schedule and more, please visit our web site or contact [log in to unmask] We look forward to seeing you in February!

Sincerely,

Zachary Horn
2006 IOOB Conference Chairperson

George Mason University