From: Ryan Platt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 4:20 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: I/O position near Boston

 Dear Professor Mitchell:

   We are looking for a masters- or doctorate-level I/O psychology student who is nearing the completion of his or her graduate study program and has a solid foundational understanding of personnel selection including an in-depth understanding of the technical requirements for a defensible job analysis, item analysis, test bias and who also possesses strong computer skills (SPSS, MS Word, Excel, etc.). The successful candidate for this position will be based out of Boston and will serve as a liaison between our company and one of our major clients in the Massachusetts area involved in developing and validating online testing systems for hourly employees. If you have any students that you believe have the requisite knowledge and skills and would enjoy competing for this position, please have them contact me at the following email address: [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Jim Higgins, Ed.D.

Senior Consultant

193 Blue Ravine, Suite 270

Folsom, CA 95630

916-294-4250, Ext. 113 / 916-294-4255 Fax

www.biddle.com / www.fireselection.com