From: Jessica Willet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:02 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Re: Practicum

Thanks:) Here is my practicum write-up:

As of May 19th, 2006, I have successfully completed my Spring 2006
practicum. Deliverables are as follows:

*	Comprehensive job analysis (n=24)
*	Qualitative gap analysis of high and low performers to identify
common traits of high performers
*	Review and recommendation of performance management software
*	Creation of a performance appraisal
*	Proposal and creation of a selection process and associated
tools to include an interview guide (behavioral), realistic job preview,
and any other recommendations
*	Creation of a quantitative performance indicator to evaluate the
success of the above deliverables
*	Recommendations for next steps

I have presented both a report and presentation to senior leadership.
The project was well received and senior leadership have requested that
this project be repeated in other departments within the organization.

Thanks to everyone who supported me on this initiative.

Jessica