Hello everyone.  My name is Elizabeth Moore and I am doing a practicum this summer at UB.   I wanted to let you know what I am working on for the practicum and will keep you posted on developments throughout the summer.

I am working for an I/O Consultant in Baltimore who works with small organizations to help them meet critical human resource objectives and organizational initiatives.  Services provided include customized employee policy manuals, job description development, performance management, and staffing solutions.

I will be working with a general contractor company that serves both the private and public sector.   My project will include developing multiple job descriptions as well as performance appraisals (for office and field positions).   So far, I have developed three job descriptions for office positions.  I have also assisted in the creation of organizational charts to represent the current structure as well as the organization's anticipated structure in 12 months and again in 3-5 years.   I am beginning to identify job dimensions for the first performance appraisal and will continue to develop additional job descriptions.

I will keep you updated on my progress and post any questions/concerns that come about as well.

Thank you!

Elizabeth