Hello everyone!  Hope you are all enjoying the summer!

I currently am an intern at PHH Arval, a worldwide fleet management and mortgage corporation.  This week I have begun work on my practicum at PHH and I am sending out my first update.

This practicum is an extension of a training and development program that is currently in development.  I have been working on the current training program since March, and now I will be creating the advanced training program for the remainder of the summer.  The program is designed to train new Account Consultants (AC) and Customer Service Representatives (CSR) on all aspects of their jobs.  There are 24 courses the newly hired AC and CSRs will be required to attend.  As an extension of these 24 courses, there are approximately 7 advanced courses that will be available to all AC and CSR employees.

My tasks for developing the advanced program include:

Good luck to all of you who are in summer school and working on a practicum!  If you're not, have a good summer off!
I'll update you all soon!

Regan Miller
Business Development Intern
410-771-1603 (voice)
PHH Arval (www.phh.com)
Powerful Ideas. Amazing Results.

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any harmful and malicious code or defects when sent.  This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action regarding the code or such defects.  The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."