Hello all!

As an update to my internship here at PHH....

I am currently in the process of finalizing a job analysis survey to be
distributed to the Account Consultants and Client Service Representatives
here at PHH.  This survey has multiple purposes; however, for my purposes it
will determine what classes need to be added to the existing blueprint for
the advanced training program.

I have also completed the Business Case, which outlines my project for the
team here at PHH.  This case will help guide me through my project and keep
me on track to make sure I am meeting my objectives.

Other than these two things I am continuing work on the basic Account
Consultant Training Program.  Though this is not part of my practicum work
it is part of my internship responsibilities here.  Currently, I am in the
process of reviewing the Instructor guides and student guides for each
course and making sure the objectives/content match.  I am also in the
process of developing the assessments that will be administered at the end
of each course.

I hope this e-mail finds you all in good spirits!

Cheers!

Regan Miller

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
harmful and malicious code or defects when sent.  This message and its
attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action regarding the code
or such defects.  The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in
any way from this message or its attachments."