Hello everyone!

Well, the scope of my practicum has changed!  Though I am still going to
create the advanced training program for the Account Consultants here at
PHH, I am not going to be completing that in time for the summer practicum
to end.  So, just what will I do instead?  Well, in the process of
conducting a needs analysis to determine if the training program captured
all the necessary coursework, I developed a job analysis survey.  Then all
of the sudden, word got out that I made one survey, and suddenly I was asked
to create surveys and analyze 3 positions here at PHH!  Therefore, instead
of using the training program materials as my practicum, I will now be using
the 3 job analyses.  I have already administered two of the surveys and am
in the process of data analysis now.  On Friday I will begin the survey
process of the third position.  Even though I was not expecting to do all
these job analyses and I'm not a huge fan of data, I have enjoyed being able
to practice and apply the skills I learned through the Job Analysis course
with Dr. Lasson.  It's nice to know the things we learn in class DO work in
the real world!  Good luck all, and enjoy the last month of summer!

Regan Miller
Business Development Intern
410-771-1603 (voice)
PHH Arval (www.phh.com <www.phh.com> )
Powerful Ideas. Amazing Results.

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
harmful and malicious code or defects when sent.  This message and its
attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action regarding the code
or such defects.  The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in
any way from this message or its attachments."