Oh yeah, it's through the American Board of Professional Psychology, by the way....

Melody Fananapazir <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

About a month ago I believe there was a message sent out regarding some
information about a certification or license that is available in the I/O
arena. I know some people, including myself, that would are interested in
finding out more. It would be great if the details could be sent out again.
I think the email was from Heather Wisdom??

Thanks for your help,
Melody