From: Sigafoose, Matthew [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:17 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: FW: HRCP recruiting

OPM will be hiring GS-9 Master's level students as the Human Resources
Consulting Program expands.  I passed this on to one of the managers who
will be doing a lot of the recruiting.  I hope something comes of it.

Matt

Matthew Sigafoose

Personnel Research Psychologist

Division for Human Resources Products & Services

U.S. Office of Personnel Management

1900 E. Street, N.W., Room 6500

Washington D.C. 20415

(w) 202-606-1794 (f) 202-606-1399