Good morning!

Throughout the fall semester, I am working at the Maryland State Highway
Administration in the Recruitment and Examination Division to complete
the practicum requirements.  During this time, my main focus will be to
create an examination to assess employees in Procurement of small
contracts based off a previous job analysis and various training
documents.  In addition, I am planning to participate in conducting a
job analysis for a position which has yet to be determined.  Both of
these tasks will involve coordinating meetings with SME's, piloting the
test after it is developed, and, after the test has been implemented,
examine the test by factor analysis.

I will be sure to keep you posted with my progress.  In the meantime, if
anyone has any questions/comments/advice, please feel free to email me.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Matt Ruble
Testing Analyst
Maryland State Highway Administration