From: Bailey, Bridget [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:27 PM
To: Aamodt, Dr. Michael; Anderson, Martin; Bailey, Ric; Bayless, J Anthony; Bennett, Leanne; bobko, Phil; bobrow, Warren; Breen, Robert; Brull, Harry; Cochran, Roxanne; Curtin, Pat; Davey, Bruce; Denning, Donna; Doverspike, Dennis; Forsberg, anna; Fraenkel, Ines; Friedman, Lee; Hamill, David; Hane, Edward; Higgins, Jim; hoover, Carrie; Humes, Sam; Jantz, Lynne; Langan, shelly; Lundquist, Kathy; McElreath, Julia; Mcgonigle, Tim; Mitchell, Tom; Nester, Mary Anne; Paholke, Julia; Quigley, Ann; Scott, Deonda; simpson, bob; Singh, Kathryn; Sproule, Charley; Spurlin, Oscar; Terrazas, Donna; Waldron, Bev; Waldron, Bill; Weisen, Joel; Willihnganz, Michael; Yan, Leliani
Subject: MAPAC Fall newsletter

Dear Friends of MAPAC,

Attached, please find the MAPAC Fall 2006 newsletter.  Feel free to share with anyone you think may be interested or anyone's name we may have inadvertently omitted from our mailing list.

 Also attached is a MAPAC membership brochure if you are interested joining our organization.

Questions, comments, problems, or concerns can be directed to yours truly. Thanks.  :)

Bridget R. Clopper-Bailey
HR Analyst
PA State Civil Service Commission
320 Market Street, Floor 5