From: Saver, Katie (Hunt Valley) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Practice Coordinator Position

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Happy New Year!

We are currently hiring for the role of Practice Coordinator in our Assessment Practice in the Mid Atlantic Region,    This would be a good starting position for someone just graduating who is looking to get involved in consulting.  This role does have a lot of administrative/project management tasks involved, but also provides the opportunity to learn about consulting since they will be involved in all the projects.  I've attached the job description.

Katie

<<Job Description - Practice Coordinator.doc>>

Katie Saver
Organizational Consultant
Right Management
4 North Park Drive, Suite 400
Hunt Valley, MD  21030
Phone 410.527.1340  Fax 410.527.1712

RIGHT MANAGEMENT
A Manpower Company

www.right.com

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Right Management Inc. proprietary information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT belonging to Right Management Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be UNLAWFUL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Right Management is a registered trademark of Right Management Inc. Thank You.