Hello --

To recap, I have been working with CCA to develop job descriptions and eventually a selection instrument for one of their clients.  So far, I have reviewed documents that CCA provided (performance evaluations, daily checklists, other company documents, etc.) and researched the positions to create the task and KSAO lists for rating.  Because the data for some of the positions were limited, I enlisted the assistance of two subject matter experts to develop additional task statements and KSAOs.  At the same time, the SMEs were to rate the tasks and KSAOs on corresponding scales from the WRIPAC job analysis.

The data have been entered into the WRIPAC program and I am now working on developing job profiles (more extensive job descriptions) and selection instruments (structured interviews) for CCA to deliver to DBA.  Although the semester is coming to an end, I have worked out an extended contract with my supervisor to continue with the project as there are multiple positions to analyze.

Thanks!
CP

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.