From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tina Price
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 1:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ListservCHRA] college student / summer work

Hello,
I may have summer employment available in one of my departments within
the Bank, this summer. Does it matter to him which department, or,
would he be flexible to work within any of the departments (office
work...!). Let me know, thanks, Tina.

Tina Marie Price
Assistant Vice President
Recruitment Division
Phone: 443-573-2677
Fax: 410-563-4154
www.1stmarinerbank.com

>>> [log in to unmask]com 04/23/07 12:54 PM >>>
I've attached the resume of a college student I know personally, who
is
looking for summer work. If you have or know about any possible summer
positions, he's absolutely a terrific kid. Valedictorian of his
graduating class at Patapsco High. Well-rounded in activities and
interests. All-around nice guy. Considerate, bright, curious. Wants to
gain work experience but primarily needs to fund his upcoming study
abroad program. Feel free to call me for any additional information,
or
just contact him directly.
Thanks,

Visit us in Las Vegas ~ enter to win a free LAPTOP!
Look for us in booth #219 at the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo - June
24-27th
http://www.shrm.org/conferences/annual/
<http://www.shrm.org/conferences/annual/>

Catherine Henry, PHR