From: Mastrangelo, Paul [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:10 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell; Franz, Tim
Subject: FW: United Airlines seeking Leadership Development Consultant

FYI…

From: Brasher, Eric [WHQHR] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 3:57 PM
To: Brasher, Eric [WHQHR]

At United, we’re currently trying to fill the position described below as part of our “transformation”.  Please pass it along to anyone who you think might be interested.  Hopefully the fact that I used bcc on the addresses won’t result in many of you getting this multiple times.  If so, I apologize.  Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

              Eric

Consultant - Leadership Development HDQHR I-HDQ45088001CBN057689

Job Description

It’s time to fly!

United Airlines has emerged from bankruptcy and is on course to a profitable future.  We have earned the right to compete and adapted to a new way of doing business.

To meet the challenges of this new organization, the HR Department has transformed to a role based delivery model to allow HR to partner with line managers and have a meaningful impact on business results.

Every position at every level within HR has been re-defined with clear responsibilities related to either Service or Strategy and candidates both internally and externally are encouraged to apply.

Join us and help build the new HR Department from the ground up!

Consultant - Leadership Development

Job Responsibilities

The primary responsibility of this position is to design and implement an executive and

leadership development architecture. This position acts as a resource to the Managing

Director — Talent Strategy and the Talent Strategy team.

Principal Accountabilities

Qualifications

Required Education

  • Master’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences or related field.

Experience

Required Knowledge

Required Skills and Competencies

Desired Skills and Competencies

Click here to apply online

Thank you

*Disclaimer: United Airlines shall not be liable for the content or any errors or omissions in the information provided in the Comments section, and conclusions drawn from such information are the responsibility of the user.