-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OHPLIST] FW: a behavioral scientist position will open soon at NIOSH Cincinnati
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:36:00 -0400
From: Sauter, Steven L. (CDC/NIOSH/DART) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

From: Behavioral and Social Science Wkg. Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephenson, Carol Merry (CDC/NIOSH/EID)
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Thank you to all who previously expressed recent interest in working at NIOSH, Cincinnati or had colleagues, post docs, or grad students interested in joining our growing training research team. This is advance notice for all who may be interested in the position to consider preparing a resume at www.USAjobs.gov, and registering on the site.  We have a "soon to be posted" position in Cincinnati, OH, for a social/behavioral scientist, GS-12/13.  This person will serve in the Training Research and Evaluation Branch within the Education and Information Division of NIOSH.  We encourage all eligible applicants to apply --and you must do so through the usajobs.gov portal during the small time window within which the position is posted.  The position once posted, will likely only be up for 2 weeks.  We expect it to be open for applications sometime within the next 2-3 weeks.  Feel free to spread the word among appropriate colleagues and graduate students so they can watch for and respond to the announcement.

-Carol

Carol M. Stephenson, Ph.D.
Chief- Training Research and Evaluation Branch
Education and Information Division (EID)
National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
4676 Columbia Parkway, C-10
Cincinnati, OH  45226
voice: 513-533-8581
FAX: 513-533-8560