From: Vincent Garufi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:19 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Part-time HRD Consultant Needed

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Can you forward this request to the I/O mailing list?
Our healthcare system is in the middle of an extremely large process
re-design project, which includes the installation of a new clinical
information system.  With the installation of this new system comes the
need to alter some of our I.T. organizational structure.

We are seeking a contractor to join our team as a part-time consultant
for the next few months.  The consultant would be responsible for: 1)
completing a job analysis on our System Administrator position, and 2)
designing a new organizational structure for certain I.T. functions to
support the new system/process.  The consultant would accomplish these
tasks through interviews with some of our current staff and through
best-practices research of existing organizations who have completed
similar re-designs.

A qualified candidate would have a minimum 2-3 years experience in HR or
OD, with experience in job analysis and/or process improvement.

Interested candidates should contact me directly.  My contact info and
information on our organization is below.  Thanks.

Adventist HealthCare is a non-profit network of healthcare providers
that includes hospitals, home health agencies, nursing centers, and
other healthcare services.  Based in Rockville, Maryland, Adventist
HealthCare employs more than 7,200 people and cares for over 400,000
patients each year among its various entities and services. The primary
service areas for Adventist HealthCare are the Washington, D.C.
metropolitan area and northwestern New Jersey.

Vinnie Garufi
Director, Business Alignment & Integration
Adventist Healthcare
1801 Research Blvd., Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850

(301) 315-3379 (O)  l  (301) 315-8489 (F)