I am currently working as an HR intern with The Associated in Baltimore.  One of the main projects I will be working on over the course of the semester is gathering information to create new job/position descriptions and verify existing descriptions.  Additionally, I will be developing structured interviews to assess employees for the purpose of re-classifying existing jobs (for example, dividing the current position of "Administrative Assistant" into "Administrative Assistant I, II & III" based on skill level).

If anyone has any recommendations for resources or reference materials to develop job verification interviews, please let me know.

Thanks!

Melissa Sox