From: Lisa Clark [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:19 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: looking to hire Interns, Management Analysts, and Consultants with a background in I/O and/or HR

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I hope you are doing well! I recently joined Federal Management Partners, a human capital management consulting company down in Alexandria, VA. It’s a small company (about 27 people) that has been in business for about 15 years. The company is growing and we are looking to hire new people at all levels.

If you could circulate this to the appropriate listservs, I would really appreciate it. If anyone is interested in a position, they are welcome to contact me with questions or to send me their cover letter and resume.

Thanks so much!

-Lisa

Lisa Clark, PHR
Federal Management Partners, Inc.