From: Tali Barak [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:42 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Networking request - I was given your name as a reference

Dear Dr. Mitchell,

I hope my email finds you well. My name is Tali Barak and I'm a
Recruiter in the DC Metro area. I am currently engaged in a confidential
search assignment with a top notch company in Montgomery County looking
for an OD Consultant and I was given your name as a recommendation.

It is my understanding that you are running a listserv for university
students and I was hoping you would be able to promote this position
through your listserv and give students an opportunity to apply for this
great opportunity.

Below my signature I have attached a short overview of this position.
Any help in facilitating this or any referrals would be highly
appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or
comments at all.

Thanks and have a wonderful day, Tali.

Tali Barak

Recruiter

TalentPro, Inc.

(P)240-238-5081

(F)240-238-5114

7361 Calhoun Pl. #540

Rockville, MD, 20855

www.talentproinc.com <http://www.talentproinc.com>

OD Consultant

Small Government Contractor has a great opportunity for an OD Consultant
with at least 1 year of experience to join a winning team. Position
offers a highly competitive compensation package with full benefits.
Major day to day responsibilities include developing a 2 year strategy
plan assisting client in better understanding its goals, mission
statement, objectives and culture and also identifying problems and
improving business processes. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's
degree in related field, 3 years of general consulting experience,
superior communication skills and ability to work on tight deadlines.
Also, supporting focus groups and workshops and conducting presentations
a major plus.

For immediate consideration email resume to [log in to unmask]

This email message (and any of its attachments) is intended solely for
the addressee or addressees. It may contain information
that is strictly confidential, legally privileged or otherwise legally
protected. If you are not the intended recipient, reading as
well as any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this message by mistake, kindly e-mail us as soon as
possible and return the e-mail message plus any appendices
to the above address by e-mail and to destroy the original message.