From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goldman, Joy
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ListservCHRA] Temporary HR Generalist/ Compensation Position Available

Dear Colleagues:

We have a full-time, temporary position, vacant for an HR Generalist with strong compensation and project management experience.  If you know of anyone, please feel free to have them contact me.  For information about St. Joseph Medical Center, please visit our website at: www.sjmcmd.org

Thanks!

Joy

Joy Goldman RN, MS
Director, Leadership and Organizational Development
St. Joseph Medical Center
Towson, MD
(410) 337-1499
Fax:  (410) 427-2318

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me."   Erma Bombeck

The information in this communication is confidential and private and intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in error, please destroy it and inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger