From: Kristy Busija [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Westinghouse Job Openings

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:51:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Kristy Busija <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Westinghouse Job Openings
To: Tom Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I hope that this email finds you well.  I have recently been promoted to the team leader of the organizational Development department at Westinghouse.  We currently have 3 job openings that have come about due to various reasons (one person moved business units, one person left for family reasons and I now need to find my backfill since the promotion).  Can you please send these jobs out to the distribution list to see if anyone is interested or knows of someone who would be a good fit.  I will also be at SIOP and will utilize the Job Placement center to meet with interested candidates.  The 3 positions are:

1.  Sr. OD Consultant - responsible for company-wdie iniitiatives, such as employee engagement survey, leadership 360 survey, assessments, etc.

2.  HR Consultant - responsible for manager development - first level managers and newly appointed manangers

3.  HR Consultant - responsible for executive development and succession planning

Anyone interested can contact me at:

Kristy Busija

Westinghouse Electric Company

4350 Northern Pike